Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Didn't Mitt "Fuckface" Romney Have Something To Do With This?


At Least 500 Big Dig Leaks

Wednesday, August 22, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com
About 500 leaks in Big Dig tunnels are awaiting repair, and that number doesn't include leaks being handled by the project's contractors, according to state officials who warn that future leaks are inevitable. Project manager Michael Lewis also told the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority board Tuesday that the leak-repair program is "effective," and should be viewed separately from new evidence indicating water continues to leak steadily into the Interstate 93 Thomas P. "Tip" O'Neill Jr. tunnel. Repairs of existing leaks will continue through next spring, Lewis said, after successfully lobbying the board to add $2.3 million to an existing $5 million contract for repair crews. -AP

1 comment:

Lina said...

I find myself for case in yours blog. That sin that I do not understand the language, chisà what you will have told of interessan you. I love the reading very. In blog I write poetries, I know that not piacciono to all, but if you want to come to visit would make it appeal to it very me you come? '' I waited for you Thanks line