Monday, June 18, 2007

Interesting Article About Jim Sinclair


Just Because A Bull Stops Snorting

Monday, June 18, 2007 - FreeMarketNews.com
With gold prices and the mining shares which make up the HUI index doing the same lately, it's difficult to find many self-proclaimed bulls. But it wouldn't take much to start the bull snorting once again. Jim Sinclair writing on jsmineset opines:"You are able to do it yourself while holding my hand. We will walk together to tremendous success over the coming years. Your knowledge and self confidence will grow to the point that never again in the future will you ever crash and burn. Mistakes will be made, but you will be able to define what that looks like fast enough to save yourself from critical meltdown."This is the legacy I want to leave you; the same my father did for me. He did not leave me one cent but did not need to. He allowed me to apprentice him and I knew the opportunity I had. Now I can make money anytime I need it whether it be to finance a corporation or build a hospice with my eldest daughter on the Tanzanian Burundi road."Editor and publisher, Alex Wallenwein, writing on 321gold.com says: "No matter their intentions, no matter their contingency plans and all that nonsense. How does a liar provide for the contingency of truth piercing his veil of deception? All he has available to him are more lies."The funny thing is: It doesn't even matter how many fools out there are ready to believe the lies. Truth burns right through all of that mess, just like the sun burns its way through the morning fog, eventually. All it takes is patience, and the patience of those who have been waiting is about to start paying off - in a really big way."

No comments: