HARSH YOU SAY??
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools, nospecial ballots for elections, and all government business will be conducted in our language.
2. Foreigners will NOT have the right to vote, no matter how longthey are here.
3. Foreigners will NEVER be able to hold political office.
4. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, nor any other government assistanceprograms.
5. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be anamount equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
6. If foreigners do come and want to buy land that will be okay,BUT options will be restricted. You are not allowed to own waterfrontproperty. That property is reserved for citizens naturally born intothis country.
7. Foreigners may not protest; no demonstrations, no waving aforeign flag, no political organizing, no "bad-mouthing" our presidentor his policies If you do you will be sent home.
8. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be hunteddown and sent straight to jail.Harsh, you say?
The above laws happen to be the immigration laws of MEXICO !________________________________