Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nicely Said..........

The entire TSA paradigm is flawed. It requires an impossibility for it to succeed. For the TSA model to work, every single possible means of causing danger to an aircraft or its passengers must be eliminated. This is an impossibility. While passengers are being frisked and digitally strip-searched a few dozen yards away [inside the ostensibly 'secure' area], cooks and dish washers at the local concourse “Chili’s” [restaurant] are using and cleaning butcher knives." - Former FBI Agent Steve Moore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Very useful information specially the last part :)
I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for
a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.


my homepage; black mold test kits home depot