Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Patriot Believes............




I am a Patrioterrorist.
I believe the following:
by John Galt February 17, 2012 05:30 ET   I am a Patrioterrorist. I believe the following: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
I believe in the Bill of Rights.
I believe that the rights of American citizens supersede those of non-citizens within the borders of this great nation, yet the government desires to institute an international or global standard of jurisprudence upon the people.
I believe in using cash to prevent the risk of credit fraud or excessive waste and accumulation of debt for everyday or weekly purchases, while avoiding enslavement to the banks as a debtor.
I believe in acquiring goods and services in large quantities or small without having to answer to others.
I believe the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution only asks that I demonstrate that I am sane, legally able to, and of age to acquire firearms and ammunition but not explain why I wish to purchase a firearm to a neighbor, stranger, or bureaucrat.
I believe the United States must divorce itself from foreign entanglements and begin the process of repatriating our troops home, while honoring those who have served, and assisting the families of the fallen.
I believe America should come first. All other nations should remain at the rear of the line.
I believe that all religions should have the right to be practiced within our borders until they begin to infringe upon the rights of others.
I believe the two political parties are so corrupt that they are assisting in the destruction of our society at a cultural, economic, and international level.
I believe that I should be allowed to purchase PVC pipe to repair my sprinkler system, nails for my nail gun, shovels for my yard, and fertilizer for my grass without being subjected to a Department of Homeland Security inquisition.
I believe that I should be free to buy waterproof matches for camping, MRE’s for hiking, and those nifty .50 caliber ammunition boxes for storage without being put on a FBI watch list.
I believe that I should not have to live my life in fear of my neighbors, children, or strangers contacting authorities and submitting false reports about my daily activities.
I believe that I should be allowed to speak freely to my wife about the corruption and absolutism within our government while out in public without a clerk, stool pigeon, or dupe calling a toll free number and destroying my family’s life with accusations of crimes of which I am not guilty.
I am a Patrioterrorist. If you believe in the Bill of Rights, the Torah, the Christian Bible, Hindu writings, peaceful Islamic script, anything that the Democrats or Republicans object to, or the ideals of our Founding Fathers, then you are a terrorist too.

No comments: