The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse are headed for the stables. Let's hope it's a leisurely crawl they're using to get there before they mount up. But now is not the time to let up on preparations for this potential nightmare. We are urging our readers to "Step Up The Prep" immediately and with no hesitation.
- Buy canned foods, MRE's, pasta, and anyother foodstuffs that will keep for awhile.
- It's getting late now, but if you can secure a hideaway cabin or access to a friend's it could mean the difference between surviving or not. Make exhaustive plans on how to get there in all types of situations. Buy as many fuel cans as possible and keep them good with Stabil. What little fuel that is available will go quick as authorities lay claim to it all.
- Good God almighty, buy WATER! Containers, barrels whatever. Try to get your house's well fitted for a manual pump. You can go 30 days without food, 3 days without H2O.
- Shore up the house. You urban dwellers are on your own, sadly. If you've got a casa that you plan on staying in, prep it for safety and grid-down habitation. Now.
- Home protection. There are about 57 million blogs out there authored by gun owners, find a good one and follow the lead. You need to protect yourself and family and community too. If this situation goes BALLS OUT, there are going to be a lot of people wanting what you've got.
- Make preparations for no electrical power. Lanterns, flashlights, batteries, chainsaws etc.
- If all the above is taken care of, prep for no media. Games, books and other items that will help pass the time. Purchase stable items that you may use as trade in the future (good alcohol, bullets, silver coins etc)